Process Controls Automation Services
Shambaugh & Son, one of the largest facility equipment and system controls contractors in the US, supplies the latest in automation technology for refrigeration, material handling systems, machine, and process automation control. Combine that with engineering services, instrument services, shop-fabricated control panels, complete design/build system installation, and customer service and you have the most encompassing set of plant facility automation capabilities in the marketplace.
Process Controls & Facility Automation Capabilities:
- Instrumentation and sensor application
- An Underwriter Laboratories-approved control-panel fabrication shop
- Process control plan and automation design
- Hardware integration and software development
- Allen Bradley Systems Integrator
- Siemens Industry Solution Partner for Food and Beverage
- Inductive Automation Ignition Certified Integrator
- Wonderware Systems Integrator
- Control enclosure design and fabrication
- Computer network design
- MES - MRP - ERP implementation
- Installation, calibration, and startup
- Customer service
Instrumentation and Sensor Application
Importantly, we evaluate process conditions, specify, implement and install quality instrumentation such as Anderson, Endress-Hauser, Magnetrol, Micro Motion, Milltronics, Pyromation, and Rosemount. Our volume buying and preferred purchasing agreements provide you with the highest possible quality at the lowest possible prices.
Process Control Automation Design
Vast experience with, and exceptional process system knowledge of, many industries (dairy, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, industrial, automotive, steel, and utilities) ensures you'll receive building automation software, building automation systems and building automation solutions, and a process automation control system that fits your needs perfectly.
End-to-End, You're Covered
We provide expeditious project scoping, accurate cost estimates, complete equipment specifications, detailed project schedules, skilled project management, and comprehensive design process control automation documentation. Working closely with your personnel after we complete installation, calibration, and startup and training, you'll enjoy a flawless operating control system.