Fire Alarm and Equipment Testing, Inspection, and Maintenance
At Shambaugh & Son, we equate fire protection with life safety and have established an operational philosophy around our ability to “Prepare, Prevent, and Protect.”
This philosophy translates through our entire suite of fire protection services—giving you the peace of mind to stay focused on what matters most to you: your business.
Are Your Facilities Code Compliant?
Per National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 25 and NFPA 72, building owners are responsible for having inspections performed one year after installation. Failure to comply may result in a voided insurance policy, lawsuits, and financial loss.
Compliant with all visual and functional inspection codes (NFPA 10, NFPA 17, NFPA 17A, NFPA 25, NFPA 70, NFPA 72, NFPA 96, NFPA 101), Shambaugh provides a comprehensive inspection and testing process as an asset to our fire protection services—focusing on:
- Fire pump testing
- Sprinkler system inspection
- Fire alarm service & inspection
- Fire alarm repair & testing
- Fire equipment monitoring
- Complete fire suppression system inspection
- Fire sprinkler maintenance
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Backflow preventers
- Fire sprinkler service
Fire Equipment Monitoring & Inspection
Our all-in-one approach includes a detailed report outlining all items requiring maintenance, repairs, and/or replacement.
We also handle all quarterly, semi-annual, annual, and five-year inspections as required by:
- Insurance underwriters
- Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)
Our fire protection services package also provides our clients with everything from basic inspection and testing to full-coverage programs that can include:
- Parts replacement/stocking coverage
- Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) component coverage
- Emergency service call coverage: billable/standard (8-5)/continuous (365-24-7)
Additionally, all clients that complete the Inspection Agreement receive:
- Priority emergency service response
- 10% off current year published Shambaugh & Son hourly rates
- 10% service-call discount on all materials purchased on behalf of the client for repairs on all the systems covered in the agreement, as well as all emergency service performed while this agreement is in effect
Fire Sprinkler Testing & Maintenance
Fire suppression systems don’t just need to be inspected; they need to be tested as well. Almost every fire sprinkler system on the market needs periodic testing to ensure it will work—and continue to work—properly when the time comes. Shambaugh’s inspection experts can ensure your equipment is ready and operational when it’s called upon to perform.
Regardless of how specialized your testing need is, rest assured our qualified fire protection testing system experts can handle it. Our dedicated specialists assist with testing needs related to:
Contact us when you’re ready to have a professional and qualified team of experts handle all of your fire alarm service and fire sprinkler system inspection needs.