Fire Protection Design and Construction
Shambaugh & Son delivers complete fire protection design, construction, and installation under one contract—all with a single point of responsibility.
Shambaugh & Son's Fire Systems Design and Construction Advantage
Shambaugh has emerged as one of the nation's premier design-build fire systems contractors, and as a result, we're proud to represent a one-source fire protection design and engineering solution for our clients—all in accordance with owner expectations, quality engineering practices, local codes/rules/regulations, and plant and industry requirements.
Design-build approach advantages include:
- Accelerated project completion
- Engineering and construction synergy
- Early knowledge of project costs
- Continuous value engineering
- Constructability design
- Streamlined communication and partnering
- Single-source responsibility
- Reduced owner's risk
- Streamlined control of quality and schedule
- Reduced owner coordination cost
- Extensive modular prefabrication
- Avoidance of double markups and multiple contractors
- Fiscal strength
You Need It—We'll Design, Fabricate, and Install It
Whatever your fire systems design needs, Shambaugh utilizes one of the industry's most efficient and experienced design and engineering teams to create a unified operation that delivers in-house project solutions on time and on budget within a single point of responsibility.
Our design and fire systems installation process can be seamlessly applied to:
Systems that include: backflow, wet and dry, pre-action and deluge, hydrants, foam, special hazard, and fire pumps
Facilities that include: food plants, manufacturing, distribution, cold storage, commercial, institutional, healthcare, multi-family residential, and utility.
Contact us for more information on the fire protection design-build process.