Parkview Hospital Randallia, FORT WAYNE, IN
Shambaugh provided both interior and exterior electrical construction services for the 20-month renovation of Parkview Health System’s Parkview Hospital Randallia. The project included the complete transformation of the facility’s outdoor lighting and security systems, as well as a major renovation of the interior electrical system. The extensive renovation project was completed while the hospital remained operational.
Demand for care and services at Parkview Hospital Randallia began to exceed the hospital’s capacity, and they needed to invest in a wide-scale upgrade to the campus.
Shambaugh provided electrical engineering and design for the hospital's complex, highly technical systems. During the exterior renovation, Shambaugh performed a total overhaul which modernized the hospital’s building lighting, parking lot lighting, and security systems.
Electrical Construction Solutions Delivered
- Complete upgrades to building lighting, parking lot lighting, and security systems
- Installation of power, lighting, fire alarm, and system controls
- Electrical renovations for relocated Family Birthing Center and ICU
- Electrical systems for 22 new inpatient rooms
- Additional contract for emergency power paralleling gear upgrade
The Parkview Health System is a network of over 80 community hospitals, clinics, and health facilities serving northern Indiana and northwest Ohio. For over 50 years, Parkview and Shambaugh have worked together on a variety of new construction, retrofit, and renovation projects.