Blake has been in the electrical construction industry for over 25 years. His Shambaugh Division umbrella of responsibilities include the management of estimators and project managers, establishment of budgets, project design, purchasing and invoicing. His many roles fulfilled as Electrical Estimating Manager include Project Supervisor, Foreman, Project Manager and Designer. He is NECA Member, maintains a State of Ohio Fire Alarm license and is an ABC Journeyman Inside Wireman.
Blake performs and manages the electrical installation for clients by traditional bid-spec or Design-Build methods. He collaborates with all Shambaugh disciplines on Design-Build, bid-spec and retrofit projects and looks for ways to value engineer the project to save the owner money. He performs a vast array of electrical designs from power services to generators to controls and voice data layouts. He is performance-based, directing installation oversight on multiple projects simultaneously. Blake provides Design-Build and Bid-Spec scheduling, as well as budget saving solutions for all customers.
His recent project experience includes:
- Parkview Regional Medical Center—Medical Park 11—4th Floor Oncology Build-out, Fort Wayne, IN
- Parkview Randallia—English Tower—LDRP and ICU Renovations, Fort Wayne, IN
- Northwest Allen County Middle School, Fort Wayne, IN
- Northside Elementary School, Kendallville, IN
- IU Health Goshen Hospital—ED/ICU Addition, Goshen, IN
- IU Health Goshen Hospital—New Power Plant, Goshen, IN
- GTE/Genuity—Fiber Optic Switching Station, Cincinnati, OH
- Saint Gobain—5KV Upgrade, Dunkirk, IN
- VA Hospital—East Wing Remodel, Fort Wayne, IN