When mechanical connections within electrical equipment and panels loosen, dirt can accumulate and result in heat buildup that can lead to electrical failures, power outages, or even fires. Whether or not your equipment operation has been flawless in the past doesn't matter—the potential for catastrophe is always present.
With events like these, your facility (and your business) suffer greatly—in lost productivity, missed sales, customer dissatisfaction, costly equipment repair (or even total loss), and a tarnished reputation. Our infrared thermography service performs detailed scans of your equipment and provides sophisticated analyses of “hot spots” where impending failure is likely to occur, so that serious issues can be addressed before they lead to disaster. Shambaugh goes even further—storing and periodically comparing these images in order to allow developing problems to be detected in time for you to address them.
Infrared Thermography Services
- Complimentary initial consultation and cost estimates
- Annual infrared scans of the circuitry inside virtually any type of equipment, conducted by highly trained and professionally equipped technicians
- Ability to access and inspect unobscured or partially obscured equipment--even underground equipment
- Professional scan analyses with written reports identifying danger areas and recommending remedial or preventative action
- 24/7 emergency response
Infrared Thermography Benefits
- Minimal impact from unanticipated equipment failures and power disruptions
- Fast, accurate, comprehensive checks of all your equipment
- Closure of gaps in your existing maintenance program
- Minimal disruption of ongoing operations, since scans are best conducted while equipment is running
- Preventative maintenance performed during off-peak periods, virtually eliminating downtime
- Rapid emergency response to ensure consistent, reliable power
- Potential property insurance savings
- Improved safety, reliability, and efficiency
Let our advanced technology work for you. Contact us today to learn more about infrared thermography.