Internal Medicine Associates, BLOOMINGTON, IN
Internal Medicine Associates required Design-Build construction services for a new two-story, 67,000-square-foot Ambulatory Outpatient Surgery Center.
Shambaugh & Son completed this project on time and within budget, with no disruption to hospital operations or patient care.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Shambaugh & Son’s scope of work included the following commercial mechanical and electrical services:
- Two variable air volume packaged rooftop units totaling 145 tons and 54,000 cfm
- One nominal 17.5 ton surgery room rooftop unit complete with HEPA filtration
- Eighty (80) variable air volume terminal complete with hot water re-heat system
- Two 1,000 MBH hot water heating boilers
- One 1,000 MBH domestic hot water heater
- Wet fire protection system
- 1600 amp 277/480v. 3D 4W S.E.
- 350KW Generator
This healthcare facility offers several internal medicine specialty services, including: outpatient surgery in ten procedure rooms, oncology and endocrinology, infusion, a catheterization lab, gastroenterology, endoscopy, cardiology, and pulmonology.