Parkview Huntington Hospital, HUNTINGTON, IN
Parkview Health required a new 138,000 square-foot replacement hospital in Huntington, IN with room for 32 beds, a 24-hour emergency department, surgical services, and outpatient rehabilitation services (laboratory, radiology/mammography).
The electrical construction services project was completed and open for business on time and within budget. In addition, Shambaugh & Son contributed in excess of $150,000 in value engineering solutions to the owner.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Shambaugh & Son installed:
- A new 3,000 AMP service
- An emergency generator rated at 700 KW
- Complete nurse call system
- Complete data & communication system
- Complete fire alarm system
- Complete sound & paging system