Shambaugh & Son is a fully integrated, Design-Builder of meat and poultry processing plants.
When it comes to planning and pre-planning, Shambaugh’s design-build experts can identify the most efficient layout design for a facility—to help ensure optimum production—and understand the extremely high sanitation requirements of meat and poultry plants.
From Design-Build and value engineering services to complete construction services, Shambaugh offers a single-source combination of process, mechanical, electrical, fire protection, security, and communication services.
Shambaugh’s Design-Build project responsibilities include architectural, civil, and structural systems, as well as the design and installation of all building utility systems, including steam boilers, ammonia refrigeration systems, plant water systems, potable, filtered, UV-treated process-water systems, storm and sanitary systems, plant pneumatic systems, and HVAC systems. Shambaugh can also handle the extensive prefabrication needs of major mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
Shambaugh’s meat/poultry services include:
- Process and Automation Systems
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing construction services
- Ammonia refrigeration system with state-of-the-art controls and ammonia detection
- Complete power, lighting, and controls
- Complete plumbing, HVAC, mechanical, fire protection, and utility system design
- Complete architectural design
- Efficient material handling systems for all segments of production and packaging
- Cold storage