St. Elizabeth East Hospital LAFAYETTE, IN
In July, 2006, St. Elizabeth Health needed a new full service hospital in Lafayette, IN. The 410,000 square-foot, 150 bed hospital has 8 state-of-the-art operating room suites, 27 emergency department bays, private patient rooms, Women’s Center, 14 neonatal intensive care suites, interior courtyard, chapel and in room dining.
Shambaugh & Son delivered this project on time and on budget and offered significant value to the project including nearly $100K in value engineering cost savings solutions to the owner.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Shambaugh & Son’s contract on this project included the following scope of work:
- Sanitary, storm, domestic water, and acid waste for patient towers
- Chilled water, heating hot water, and steam systems for patient towers
- Medical gas system for entire campus
- Medical Office Building “B” Electrical
- Central Utility Plant (CUP)