Crestview Middle School
Electrical Installation Services
Shambaugh & Son was contracted to perform the commercial Electrical work for a new Middle School in Huntington, Indiana.
Electrical Services Project Description:
- New school building
- Approximately 30 classrooms
- Full kitchen and cafeteria- Auditorium and stage
- Two gymnasiums- Boiler room
- Football field and stadium seating
Shambaugh & Son’s electrical installation services scope of work
- Building service rated at 1200 amps, 480/277 volt
- Electrical Power distribution system for 480/277 and 208/120 volt
- Surge protection system
- Emergency Generator and power distribution system
- Site and interior building lighting
- Stage lighting and dimming system.
Scoreboard and Clock systems
- Kitchen equipment power and controls
- Central sound system with call back features
- Fire alarm detection system installations
- Football field and stadium lighting
This document contains confidential and proprietary information and is intended solely for the internal business use of EMCOR Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("EMCOR"). The download, reproduction, or use of this document (in whole or in part) by anyone other than an EMCOR employee is not permitted and the distribution or display of this document (in whole or in part) to anyone other than an EMCOR employee is not permitted without the prior written consent of the Marketing and Communications Department of EMCOR Group, Inc. This document should be returned to EMCOR immediately upon request.
Copyright 2011, EMCOR Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved